- Written by Erik Kritter
If your business has people scattered over a wide area and they all work on the same project or you want to be able to track the progress on the project they are working on, you need a web based project manager that is responsive and your people can use it anywhere they are.
I can provide you with one that will have the following.
- Project Dashboard
- Unlimited Projects
- Time-sensitive Milestones - Project deadlines are the lifeblood of your company. Ensure timely delivery and keep on top of priorities
- Lightweight Task Lists and Drag & Drop To Do Lists - Tasks can be a real pain, but entering them doesn’t have to be. Tasks are grouped in lists and changes are instant.
- Project File Manager & Attachments - Keep track of all your important project files and attach them to projects, milestones, tasks and discussions.
- Track Billable and Un-Billable Time on Tasks - Your time is important. Keep track of every minute spent on tasks, billable or unbillable.
- Centralized Group Discussions for Reference and Records - Conversations can quickly get lost in Skype, phone calls and emails.